Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp
We take pride in our support of nonprofit organizations and schools both throughout Florida and Georgia! To ensure a timely response, we ask that all donation requests are made at least 30 days from the event. We thank you for allowing us the opportunity to plan accordingly.
Each year, the Jumbo Shrimp receive a large number of requests for donations, and although we would like to fulfill every request, submitting a request form does not guarantee that your organization will receive a donation. The organization requesting the donation will be contacted by email in the order of the event date, regardless of whether the request is approved or denied.
We have established the following guidelines to assist with donation requests:
- All donation requests must be submitted through this portal and received at least 30 days prior to the scheduled event.
- Please make sure the email you provide on your request is spelled correctly. All communication will be made via email.
- Please check with other event planners in your group to ensure they are not submitting requests for the same event. Duplicate request will be denied.
- Requests by phone/mailed letter will not be accepted.
- Incomplete request forms will not be considered.
- Donated items are based on availability. Please understand that specific inventory requests may not be fulfilled.
- Please do not contact us outside of this platform regarding requests.